Face cleansing is essential in daily care, as it allows the active ingredients of cosmetics to better penetrate the skin and act more durably and effectively.
Throughout the day, the face is continuously exposed to environmental agents such as pollution, dust, pollen or temperature changes. Likewise, excess sebum, sweat or - if used - make-up accumulates on the skin.
During the night, our body eliminates substances through the pores, creating a layer on the dermis that must be removed with a cleanser before applying any facial treatment.
The importance of a good face cleanser
Most cleansers contain aggressive detergents that strip the skin of its natural oils, causing a deregulation of sebum production. As a result, after washing your face, your skin feels dry and tight.
It is important to use a cleanser that is gentle and respectful to the skin to avoid imbalance. Rainforest is formulated to respect the cutaneous barrier and regulate sebum production. It deeply cleanses the skin, leaving it soft and velvety.
How to use Rainforest?
I recommend cleansing your face twice a day. In the morning, to remove the substances eliminated by your body while you sleep. And at night, to cleanse the particles produced by environmental exposure and excess sebum.
Rainforest has a creamy texture that, in contact with water, transforms into a silky milk. Caress and massage your skin for a few moments. Breathe in the refreshing scent of eucalyptus essential oil, rinse your skin with lukewarm water and pat dry with a muslin or towel, without rubbing. Your skin will feel clean, fresh, soft and soothed.
Rainforest's hero ingredients
- Almond oil: an excellent emollient that helps keep the skin properly balanced and prevents water loss. It stands out for its cleansing benefits, attracting dirt and excess oil to the surface to free pores and achieve smooth skin. It is rich in oleic acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
- Green clay: its remarkable absorbent, antiseptic and purifying properties balance excess oil, freeing the skin of toxins and impurities without stripping it of its natural oils. In addition, it performs a gentle exfoliation that stimulates cell regeneration, revitalizes the skin and stimulates circulation. This results in smooth, decongested skin.
- Aloe vera: a plant full of enzymes, vitamins and antioxidants that provide interesting regenerating, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Aloe Vera gives the skin a refreshing and soothing effect, while enriching it with vitamins A, B and C. It also restores collagen and elastin. Aloe Vera helps to eliminate excess dirt and oil accumulated in the pores, making it a star plant for combating acne.
- Raw honey: used for thousands of years to alleviate a wide range of diseases, ailments, burns and skin conditions. Naturally antibiotic and anti-inflammatory, especially useful for sensitive and acne-prone skin, honey provides a veritable explosion of vitamins, enzymes and amino acids that promote healing and tissue regeneration. Harvested and processed while keeping its properties intact, this local honey acts as a natural humectant, attracting and retaining moisture to ensure healthy skin.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: with a fresh and herbal scent, this precious essential oil is a powerful natural disinfectant that provides a totally refreshing effect. It acts as an invigorating tonic and firms the tissues. The active ingredient eucalyptol has antibacterial properties. According to aromatherapy, it enhances concentration and lifts your mood.