A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website, but we will never collect data that you store on your computer.
There are different types of cookies depending on the length of time they remain active.
1. Session Cookies
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them is recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
2. Permanent or persistent Cookies
They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit.
Below, we list the main cookies used on our website distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies such as, for example, those that serve for proper navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website loads efficiently.
- Third-party cookies such as, for example, those used by social networks.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user and to collect statistical data on activity.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide better service and to be able to customize it. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
3. Who uses the information stored by Cookies on your website?
The information stored in the cookies of our Website is used exclusively by our Web, with the exception of those identified as "third party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and user experience when browsing our Website.
4. How can you configure or disable your Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
To disable cookies you can set your browser so that all these cookies are automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device is closed.