Aging is natural, as well as an honor and a privilege. Today I would like to share with you a care guide for radiant mature skin.
Our skin is accompanying us throughout our journey, so the first tip is to thank it for the protection it is giving us and be kind to its evolution. With the passage of time, the skin's metabolism slows down. This results in a decrease in cellular activity, collagen, elastin, sebaceous secretion and stratum corneum production. And, the dermis is less and less able to retain moisture, while its ability to protect itself decreases. Therefore, as we reach maturity, skin becomes thinner and drier, signs of fatigue are more easily reflected and fine lines become increasingly visible.
Foods for radiant mature skin
Start by nourishing your skin from the inside.
- Healthy fats: nuts, seeds, avocado, salmon and oily fish.
- Antioxidant fruits and vegetables: blueberries, cruciferous vegetables, green leafy vegetables.
- Foods rich in collagen: meats, fish and bone broth.
- Vegetables that promote collagen synthesis: asparagus, beets, oranges.
- Mineral water to reduce dehydration.
- Foods rich in magnesium, which will also stimulate collagen production: whole grains, legumes, pure cocoa, dates.
- Reduce caffeine, alcohol and foods with a high glycemic index.
Nourishing creams that provide skin elasticity
MOONLIGHT will become your best ally thanks to its richness in antioxidant and nourishing oils. Argan, cocoa butter, shea and calendula. It also boosts cell repair and rejuvenation. And, thanks to blue tansy essential oil, it provides noticeable soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Facial massage to improve circulation
Facial massage is a very powerful tool to improve the condition of our skin, in addition to giving us a space for self-care with benefits for our self-esteem.
I have designed a porcelain gua sha that will help smooth, soften, improve elasticity and illuminate the complexion. APHRODITE also lifts and sculpts the face and reduces signs of fatigue and fine lines.
With all my love,